Sup FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Second is no good since he gets to be king.Usurp the throne!I wouldn't have minded coming second, but Eggy's beard looked like it had been... crap, what's that surgical process from Team America... oh yeah, it looked like it had been through valmorification.Lethal, I hope you come from the red side of Manchester and not the blue! Supporting United grants you immediate passage into the clan. Well it doesn't really, but it damn well should.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Taco - how could you not list Tibby... the grandfather of JK2 himself!?Lethal, whereabouts in Britain are you from? I live near Northamptonshire and Mus over there is a scouse bastard. We need some more hawt Brits on these forums man, I've been carrying that torch alone for far too long.Because he is dead to me. :twisted:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Second is no good since he gets to be king.Usurp the throne!I wouldn't have minded coming second, but Eggy's beard looked like it had been... crap, what's that surgical process from Team America... oh yeah, it looked like it had been through valmorification.Lethal, I hope you come from the red side of Manchester and not the blue! Supporting United grants you immediate passage into the clan. Well it doesn't really, but it damn well should.Dude, I'm Scouse. Any side of Manchester is a bad side. HE'S NOT ALLOWED IN!
lethal

Post by lethal »

snape im not telling you , muahha
NULL
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

snape im not telling you , muahha
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

snape im not telling you , muahhaThat means you must be a City supporter. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME NOW. [-(
lethal

Post by lethal »

Tell me snape where i said blue, or maybe im not man.u or man.c.... just want you to like me for who i am not team i support, ill tell you when i know its yes or no to {FoU} 8) or yeah about me being dead to you ..... i love you to :)
NULL
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Tell me snape where i said blue, or maybe im not man.u or man.c.... just want you to like me for who i am not team i support, ill tell you when i know its yes or no to {FoU} 8) or yeah about me being dead to you ..... i love you to :)hey bob
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

snape im not telling you , muahhaThat means you must be a City supporter. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME NOW. :crab:
[banner]
[/banner]
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Lethal, I am the FoU clan spokesman. It has come to my attention that you want us to like you for who you are. Rest assured, we do not like you now, we won't like you if you conform to our every imaginable construct, and we will not like you if you condone the use of hybrid cars in place of cars that are actually worth two shits.Furthermore, the fact that there seems to be two of you makes me hate you twice as much.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.