Sup FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

lol I lost 25 lbs. and am training for a half marathon in March.fuck you shad
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
VII

Post by VII »

hmm i just realized something i think does the head on your sig move shadow?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lol I lost 25 lbs. and am training for a half marathon in March.fuck you shadgood for you man, i just put off 20 lbs and still goin. keep it up!
lethal

Post by lethal »

=o
NULL
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Sounds like Shadow is gonna join EoS... :lol:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I created EoS..........
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

hmm i just realized something i think does the head on your sig move shadow?how long have you been on these forums, seven?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I created EoS..........And so the truth comes to light... :shock:
VII

Post by VII »

hmm i just realized something i think does the head on your sig move shadow?how long have you been on these forums, seven?long time ago in a gala...wait
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Haha, you guys are great. But seriously, I hate all of you with ever increasing intensity.Cloud, you silly, silly boy. A mere gesture such as a lifetime supply of vodka would do nothing to appease me. In fact, it makes me hate you more seeing as how you insinuated that the world is capable of producing more vodka than I can drink.TO THE BUMS WHO REQUESTED TRAINING HELP: YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS, LAZY, AND MOST LIKELY OBESE/WOMANLY IN SIZE. I KNOW THAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING MY ADVICE, MAYBE EVEN PROCEEDED TO SPEND AN ENTIRE DAY THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO BENEFIT YOUR PHYSICAL WELL BEING, BUT IN THE END YOUR LAZY SACK OF SHIT MENTALITY LEFT YOU IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU STARTED. GO RUN SOME LAPS AND TALK TO GOD, HE MISSES YOU (I don't).In fact you'd probably roll over and make the human bacon over a single 40oz of vodka as any normally constructed human body would, but that's ok since you have the body of a heavy weight champion, and you probably train every day to become the ultimate killing machine, which I sympathize with, considering that the idea of beeing a killing machine is sort of attractive.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH