Fury

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

some awesome ownage with outlaw tonight, if we could get a full elim team on vent that would kick ass
~Pwner of Cypher
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

some awesome ownage with outlaw tonight, if we could get a full elim team on vent that would kick assHell yea man, terras helped me catch on to somethings and taught me a thing or two. :D
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

The only thing wrong with the beta though, is the cap on ranks for the battlegrounds. What people (even i do it) do is wear lower rank armor and then equip themselves with higher ranked abilities. They go in with maybe 2 to 4 heavy damage abilities. For examble in blood bath, the rank cap is adept and people go in with rank 6-10 abilities and just own most of the time. What they should do is cap rank abilities to. Meaning they can only use abilties that match the rank of the battleground. This is coming out really scetchy lol. Bottom line, adept ranked capped battlegrounds should only let players go in with rank 4 abilties and nothing higher. If that made any sense let me know lol.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

The only thing wrong with the beta though, is the cap on ranks for the battlegrounds. What people (even i do it) do is wear lower rank armor and then equip themselves with higher ranked abilities. They go in with maybe 2 to 4 heavy damage abilities. For examble in blood bath, the rank cap is adept and people go in with rank 6-10 abilities and just own most of the time. What they should do is cap rank abilities to. Meaning they can only use abilties that match the rank of the battleground. This is coming out really scetchy lol. Bottom line, adept ranked capped battlegrounds should only let players go in with rank 4 abilties and nothing higher. If that made any sense let me know lol.I pretty much have to agree here. I hope when the game is released the way the battlegrounds work will change a bit with the rankings. The odds are it will though since bloodbath and vortex currently cap out at rank 4 and elimination caps at rank 5, that would make it useless to hit rank 10 if the game releases like it is in the beta. I think the only reason for the capping is for them to get feedback from the fury challenge beta and they "expected" people to be using the mid rank abilities (rank 5ish) but things didn't quite go as planned. In this case they also wanted a lot of people for the fury challenge, and if people had to hit rank10 to compete there would be less people trying it out. Of course this all went bad, since all you need is tier 1 armor and your really good abilities to be rank 10.Another thing that NEEDS A NERF, as in the game will benefit LARGELY from, is buff stacking. Spirit of the Ironwood rank 10 gives like 430ish armor, which stacks 4 times for a total of around 1700 armor. 50 armor is 1% damage reduction, so 4 stack ironwood ALONE gives around 34% damage reduction ALONE without any armor on. Add in rank 1 armor and with that buff alone your sitting at 70%ish armor, and go up into higher ranked armor along with other self buffs and it is possible to hit 95% (temporarily) to everything.Suggested nerf? Make enduring buffs diminish over stacking, take ironwood as an example of 430 for the first one, then maybe 650 for a second, 750 for a third and 800 for a fourth. Or lets say the R10 Inspire buff, which gives around 5% physical damage each stack, for a total of 20% currently. Make the first buff 5%, second 8%, 3rd 10%, fourth 11%. Something like that... diminish the buffs so that the best "bang for your buck" is 2 stacking, that way it makes teams more versatile and also limit builds more for an effective game. Currently its 75 equip points for a R10 buff, and only one person needs to spend those 75 points for everyone to get the amazing benefits. Make it so everyone spends 75 points if they want amazing buffs... and if they don't want to spend their points on buffs then they should only get so much of a benefit. We would see a lot more variety instead of people 4 stacking shit currently. Personally I would love to see someone with Ironwood...mark of the merciless, vitality, fortitude, etc. Would also make buff stripping bit more interesting since people wouldn't just be using a single buff school and 4 stacking it (nature for ironwood for example.) Makes sense amirite?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Well a person can have four buffs on them. Just people have found that certain buffs are OP like ironwood.Buffs go like so.4 stacks of one buff1 stack of one buff and 3 stacks of another2 stacks of two buffsor just one stack of 4 buffs. and any other combination of 4 buffs on a person. You get the idea.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Apparently the latest patch in FUry made it so Buffs cant stack. AT LAST SOME BALANCE! lol
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Apparently the latest patch in FUry made it so Buffs cant stack. AT LAST SOME BALANCE! lolyeah and lifesteals/ heals are alot weaker. I had just got done making my invoker/healer lifesteal build too. it was sick as hell, now its kinda weak. I will be on later tonight, we can do some BBs together
~Pwner of Cypher
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

FURY CHALLENGE ENDS TODAY!! Atleast the first round of the compeition. ROUND TWO NEXT WEEKEND!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Fury is now released, i think there is only one server right now. So jOIN IT!