VERGIL LOL!!!!

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsTib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsfuck you moron.....i only use five of anything........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:or to quote snapey dearest..........Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsfuck you moron.....i only use five of anything........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:or to quote snapey dearest..........Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :Dlol
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsfuck you moron.....i only use five of anything........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:or to quote snapey dearest..........Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :DlolNO!! that was like 4 months ago, just let it die man! :wink:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsfuck you moron.....i only use five of anything........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:or to quote snapey dearest..........Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :DlolNO!! that was like 4 months ago, just let it die man! :wink:ya really..........................Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

Dude, I'm going to stop because your taking this serious, but we all know who won that fight . :wink:again, you arent looking around and realizing where your at right now...its ok though not everyone can have complete thoughts. tibby cant make a post without putting in 7 emoticonsfuck you moron.....i only use five of anything........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:or to quote snapey dearest..........Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :DlolNO!! that was like 4 months ago, just let it die man! :wink:ya really..........................Tib can save a bit of time by quoting this one... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :Dwhy? let's just have fun here it's really funny. how about quouting stuff eHH????YAY! FTW TWF TFW WTF FWT WFT