Interested in buying a WOrld of warcraft account

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

just curious whats the farthest you guys have raided?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Pretty much on the edge of quitting WoW (again) myself. Was in an endgame guild that cleared through SSC and some of TK, but we couldn't seem to progress any further. WoW is just so time demanding if you want to do end game content, and if I'm not doing end game content I'm at the point where I feel like everything else is boring. It's just about that time to quit...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

just curious whats the farthest you guys have raided?I just been up to kara. Havent had time to do anything else past that. I have been full a group that fully cleared it, thats it as far as raids. I really wanted to fight kael though. :?
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i quit about a month ago, they just dont have enough stuff for ppl who arent hardcore raiders. though i'll probably be playing again in two months. farthest i've been is kara.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

just curious whats the farthest you guys have raided?I just been up to kara. Havent had time to do anything else past that. I have been full a group that fully cleared it, thats it as far as raids. I really wanted to fight kael though. :?kara has been on farm mode for a couple months now. gruuls is farmed for about a month. void and mag are beaten weekly but mag will give us trouble sometimes cause of idiots.