Interested in buying a WOrld of warcraft account

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Interested in buying a WOrld of warcraft account

Post by Outlaw »

Not mine, but a buddy of mine wants to sell his account. Server: Cho'gallFaction: HordeName: Okara (70 Orc Warrior)Pretty epiced out, u can look him up in armory to see what he has. He has tier 4 and Deep Thunder as well as many other epics and tanking gear in his bags. Name: Nohwai (70 Orc Warlock)Really geared out, u can also look him up on armor. This character has an epic flying mount as well. I have no idea whats in their bags as far as other gear goes. But look them up on armory if your interested. As far as a price, he has no clue yet. He is just trying to find someone who is interested.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

10$take it or gtfo
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Midget, do u remember Rushmore? He is the one selling his account.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

The days of selling world of warcraft accounts are over.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

I made over 3k selling wow accounts. I thought thats why God invented mmos.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

The days of selling world of warcraft accounts are over.World of Warcraft Account Sells for $9,500
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

WoW! lol
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

See how much hes selling it for first. I checked them out on the armory...lock has some pretty nice gear, warrior was in tanking gear at the time but clearly could pass as a good off tank if not a main tank. Worth the buy... if the price is right.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

The days of selling world of warcraft accounts are over.World of Warcraft Account Sells for $9,500Thats an exception. These days I say 200 dollars is the max for most accounts. Cause really its only the hardcore players left playing WoW.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

PRetty much, i havent played WoW in a month now...feels good. :D. Id rather stick with my 360 or Fury (when the release comes out). Ya know games that dont have a monthly cost to play. :D