Interested in buying a WOrld of warcraft account

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

FuryLEARN TO NOT HAVE YOUR BACK FACING AN OPEN LEDGE DUMKOPF
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I made over 3k selling wow accounts. I thought thats why God invented mmos.WHOA!But how much money did you lose from playing too much WoW instead of going to work!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??????
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

HE said he would be willing to sell it for 350.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

HE said he would be willing to sell it for 350.That isn't a terrible price for an account like his... but I would personally pass on it. A couple things, main one being its horde and if you plan to play with any of the fousters I think almost all of us are alliance. I would suggest that you just save your money, down the road the new expansion for wow will come out and once again make all the current gear useless.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

HE said he would be willing to sell it for 350.That isn't a terrible price for an account like his... but I would personally pass on it. A couple things, main one being its horde and if you plan to play with any of the fousters I think almost all of us are alliance. I would suggest that you just save your money, down the road the new expansion for wow will come out and once again make all the current gear useless.You're the only FoUster that still plays on that horrible server. Grandor/Vashtii/Loak aren't FoUsters. Vauce seems to be, from what I gather, done with WoW.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

if your talking about me, i dont rly play WoW no more.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

HE said he would be willing to sell it for 350.That isn't a terrible price for an account like his... but I would personally pass on it. A couple things, main one being its horde and if you plan to play with any of the fousters I think almost all of us are alliance. I would suggest that you just save your money, down the road the new expansion for wow will come out and once again make all the current gear useless.You're the only FoUster that still plays on that horrible server. Grandor/Vashtii/Loak aren't FoUsters. Vauce seems to be, from what I gather, done with WoW.You mean the underbog? Nahh I xfered off to Hakkar awhile back. Screw the underboogy!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

im still on stormreaver. told you guys when u started to roll there but everyone complained :roll:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

HE said he would be willing to sell it for 350.That isn't a terrible price for an account like his... but I would personally pass on it. A couple things, main one being its horde and if you plan to play with any of the fousters I think almost all of us are alliance. I would suggest that you just save your money, down the road the new expansion for wow will come out and once again make all the current gear useless.You're the only FoUster that still plays on that horrible server. Grandor/Vashtii/Loak aren't FoUsters. Vauce seems to be, from what I gather, done with WoW.You mean the underbog? Nahh I xfered off to Hakkar awhile back. Screw the underboogy!Strengthening the fact that you're the only FoUster that plays on that horrible server. :D
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

WoW is boring and it's not going anywhere. :(I quit after Blizzcon when they announced the new WoW expansion. I hope they cancel it, looks really shitty. And hero classes? I thought Blizzard was better than that.