Father arrested for Discipling child with Belt

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I think it's the stereotype that all Jewish people are good at making money. I don't think he meant it offensively Ziggy, it's like saying all Brits have bad teeth.WHICH WE DON'T.I'm sad that i even have to explain this to you snape - there is a huge difference between nationality and race/religion. Nationality is by nature a changeable condition - while race is not.whether he meant offense or not, racial stereotyping is inappropriate in any way, and i think the fact that ppl don't even recognize it as offensive is the core of the problem.Okay, maybe I didn't use the best example, I do recognise the differences between nationality and religion, especially when it comes to stereotyping them. I wasn't trying to justify TK's comment, you should know by now that my stance on racial abuse of any nature is solid, but if someone says something offensive without realising said comment could be construed as offensive, I think it's better to just tell them they were wrong rather than burn them at the stake! That way they at least have the opportunity to apologise.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Let them apologize and THEN burn them.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

did someone say STEAK?mmmmmmm(board back on track now)
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

did someone say STEAK?mmmmmmm(board back on track now)Fucking Americans and their steaks...UH-OH!