Having trouble with this install

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Well I screwed around with some things and what it does now, is it installs and then freezes in the middle of it and reboots my system. Then when i go back to the install it picks up where it left off and then reboots and so on. So i dont know what the hell is going on lol.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Dude, that sucks. I don't have any advice, though lol.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Dude, that sucks. I don't have any advice, though lol.I love you :)*edit* Ok so its all install now, but when i go to play a game, it says its 100% ready but its stuck on vaildating files when its at 100% validation.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

rofl im trying to help him dork, who's the computer technician here, i have problably more windows experience than you have.. :roll:Haha I was just really bored last night.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Dude, that sucks. I don't have any advice, though lol.I love you :)*edit* Ok so its all install now, but when i go to play a game, it says its 100% ready but its stuck on vaildating files when its at 100% validation.Can you post a screenie of that then? Maybe you're just not meant to play it. :shrug:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Well i know now its my computer because i install the game on my dads PC and it installed just fine. I have yet to do steps idea, i'll do that on my PC here in a bit. I just got done playing portal. ITS A BLAST! Its challenging and makes ya think. I alrdy beat it, but its fun as hell! About 20 lvls or so! ANyway Let me try steps idea and i will get back to ya.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

OK so i installed the game on my dads PC, on my steam account. And i went back downstairs and was able to install each game sepearatly though steam and not without the disk. The games got installed on my steam account, therefore i was able to install them each on my PC. So the problem was my computer was conflicting with the CD or something like that. I think. :?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

OK so i installed the game on my dads PC, on my steam account. And i went back downstairs and was able to install each game sepearatly though steam and not without the disk. The games got installed on my steam account, therefore i was able to install them each on my PC. So the problem was my computer was conflicting with the CD or something like that. I think. :?gotta love pirating games, no problems there! i mean this seriously, if they screw up to install it legit there is always a way to fix that :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted