Guesswho, check this out...

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Outlaw
FoUster

Guesswho, check this out...

Post by Outlaw »

So yea, you know how my xbox wasnt reading disks. Now i got the three red rings of death, looks like i need a new xbox.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

That's what you get for using a Shitbox. HAHA.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

All I have to say is I hate you...I didn't have a keyboard available so I had to use the damn controller to type out all those xbox messages. Was a pain in the ass! Good luck with your fixing process and hopefully it goes quickly. As I said mine took a good 3 weeks ish and a friend of mine had his take around 2 weeks, but this was before they announced the "1 year extended warrenty" and a ton of people started having this problem.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

omg i just called in a few days ago and should be getting mine sent in soon too!ive had mine since launch so my warranty is up. i get no video only audio and i tried different cables/ports/tvs same thing. so i called in saying i think my graphics card is fucked up and they said well your not under warranty so it should cost you 100 dollars....but thats bullshit i wont charge ya, if anyone asks just say red rings of death thats free.so yay me i guess
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I thought they extended the warranty to 3 years?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I thought they extended the warranty to 3 years?apparently the 3 year warranty is only on red rings. thats why he said if they ask say that. when i get it back ill get another one year as if its a new one
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Oh. Owned.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

omg i just called in a few days ago and should be getting mine sent in soon too!ive had mine since launch so my warranty is up. i get no video only audio and i tried different cables/ports/tvs same thing. so i called in saying i think my graphics card is fucked up and they said well your not under warranty so it should cost you 100 dollars....but thats bullshit i wont charge ya, if anyone asks just say red rings of death thats free.so yay me i guesswould be so cool if they send u the xbox back with a letter: fixed the red ring of dead, seemed like nothing was wrong, ur graphic card is fucked tho repairing this will take 3 weeks and 100 dollars
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

why would you want to run windows on a console? :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted