jk2 drivers

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

why do people buy shitty stuff that doesnt work?how was i able to know that my vid card was not supporting open_gleverything else works fine.. guild wars... counterstrike (for lan games on college ;) )
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

why do people buy shitty stuff that doesnt work?how was i able to know that my vid card was not supporting open_gleverything else works fine.. guild wars... counterstrike (for lan games on college ;) )oh it supports open_gl alright, but don't forget that the newest hardware isn't really gonna check to see if JK2 runs..... they check for other stuff. To be honest nVidia has better drivers however aTi should do as fine. Except for your shitty videocard, it's onboard and you need a real videocard.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

well i dont have this laptop that long, use it mainly for school. and what video card would u recommend? + the costs of it.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

well i dont have this laptop that long, use it mainly for school. and what video card would u recommend? + the costs of it.can you put a new videocard in your laptop? usually that isnt possible... lol you cant buy videocard for laptops...for gaming on a laptop i'd suggest a 7600, 8600 or higher from nvidia and from ati going for a 1600, 2600 or higher
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

To start off with, you have vista.Secondly, you have vista.Thirdly, what's your videocard? It might not function with vista..But seriously, a 2002 game with a recent operating system that has difficulty to support gaming in some cases, especially that jk2 is really buggy.. yeah.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Vista works great
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

lol so far the idea of jk2 on my laptop, maybe i will find the right drivers someday. its not that big of a problem but thanx anyway. oh and recon, look my first post. thats my vid card
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

lol so far the idea of jk2 on my laptop, maybe i will find the right drivers someday. its not that big of a problem but thanx anyway. oh and recon, look my first post. thats my vid cardi know, you could try vmware with windows XP and try to play on that, should work since vmware slowly supports directx and opengl for older games (which jk2 fits right in)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

lol so far the idea of jk2 on my laptop, maybe i will find the right drivers someday. its not that big of a problem but thanx anyway. oh and recon, look my first post. thats my vid cardi know, you could try vmware with windows XP and try to play on that, should work since vmware slowly supports directx and opengl for older games (which jk2 fits right in)Well you can tell Steppy here came to America on an exchange student plan, cuz there isnt any way a Dutch fella can know this stuff.And Im still waiting on my Clogs you fuckin' bitch!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

lol so far the idea of jk2 on my laptop, maybe i will find the right drivers someday. its not that big of a problem but thanx anyway. oh and recon, look my first post. thats my vid cardi know, you could try vmware with windows XP and try to play on that, should work since vmware slowly supports directx and opengl for older games (which jk2 fits right in)Well you can tell Steppy here came to America on an exchange student plan, cuz there isnt any way a Dutch fella can know this stuff.And Im still waiting on my Clogs you fuckin' bitch!we were on hollidays in the uk like 7 years ago, and this guy from the camside was talking almost everyday with my parents, so the day we left we promised him we send him some clogs....they are still in our garage. :wink: and he prolly died since he was old