jk2 drivers

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Original
FoUster

jk2 drivers

Post by Original »

yeh still havent found drivers for my card to run jk2 on my laptop. the drivers step linked did not worked. so big thanks to any1 who can find a driver for this graphic card.ati radeon xpress 200m seriesi have vista
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

you are great in saying it did not work, WHAT DID NOT WORK? WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT DID YOU DO :|
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

well, i installed the driver , restarted my laptop. and no change at all. it could be me tho, im no pro at those things
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

well, i installed the driver , restarted my laptop. and no change at all. it could be me tho, im no pro at those thingsah there's YOUr problem. ;)and what do you mean it does not run jk2? any specific details?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

well, i installed the driver , restarted my laptop. and no change at all. it could be me tho, im no pro at those thingsah there's YOUr problem. ;)and what do you mean it does not run jk2? any specific details?i start jk2 , and it loads. then the screen goes all white and then all black after that it goes to this on the console. the famous open_gl errori had this same error on my computer but i solved that with an driver, tho my pc has an different vid card
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

That means your driver doesnt support OpenGL, which is needed to play jk2
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

That means your driver doesnt support OpenGL, which is needed to play jk2figured that out :wink: tho its not the driver, its the vid card. i need a driver who supports open_gl
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

http://tweakers.net/meuktracker/16593/a ... .htmldutch link for a dutch man, try all the versions of the catalyst drivers, and for fuck sake you have one hell of a shitty onboard videocard, get a real one!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

http://tweakers.net/meuktracker/16593/a ... .htmldutch link for a dutch man, try all the versions of the catalyst drivers, and for fuck sake you have one hell of a shitty onboard videocard, get a real one!still doesnt work :(.... altho i now have a non working version of earthism , is that some kind of google earth? lol
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

why do people buy shitty stuff that doesnt work?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted