Monster Hunter R.I.P. (Servers Going Offline)

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Right now the Monster Hunter population is at about 100-200. I havent seen it get higher, i tried to solo Lau again, it didnt go well. :(Me and guesswho were talking about the names we gave the Dragons and such.Rathalos: RalphRathian: RalphinaKut-ku: KellyGypersomething: GaryLau: LarryFatal: I think Fred.what else am i missing?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Plesiouth or however you spell the one that went underwater was Peter! And the Khenzu thing (the one who was pale and looked like it had a penis for a head) was Karl
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

what did we call Diablos, grav ( i hate that guy, he never dropped my grav wing!!!!!) and the other rock dragon?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Right now the Monster Hunter population is at about 100-200. I havent seen it get higher, i tried to solo Lau again, it didnt go well. :(Me and guesswho were talking about the names we gave the Dragons and such.Rathalos: RalphRathian: RalphinaKut-ku: KellyGypersomething: GaryLau: LarryFatal: I think Fred.what else am i missing?Good times.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Fatalis is Fatty.I want to get on there and smoke a Fatty real bad.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Nice, i knew his name couldnt be Fred, it didnt seem right.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Aww I did not even notice this till now...and recently felt like picking it up for a fast game...there goes that...