anticrash

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
LMdevil

anticrash

Post by LMdevil »

i could get you guys anti savanna crash and anti forcechanged crash(if you don't have 1) if you want 2
Original
FoUster

Re: anticrash

Post by Original »

i could get you guys anti savanna crash and anti forcechanged crash(if you don't have 1) if you want 2last server i know was on from fou was the mirror server from tib, and saw a hop redux server last week tho i thought it was fake, dunno for sure tho.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

owww it's fake?
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i could get you guys anti savanna crash and anti forcechanged crash(if you don't have 1) if you want 2last server i know was on from fou was the mirror server from tib, and saw a hop redux server last week tho i thought it was fake, dunno for sure tho.erm........................fake??????????????????????????Definition of: reduxRefers to being brought back, revived or restored. From the Latin "reducere." :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

lmao
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i could get you guys anti savanna crash and anti forcechanged crash(if you don't have 1) if you want 2last server i know was on from fou was the mirror server from tib, and saw a hop redux server last week tho i thought it was fake, dunno for sure tho.erm........................fake??????????????????????????Definition of: reduxRefers to being brought back, revived or restored. From the Latin "reducere." :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:well i used to have good ping (around 20-50) in the normal HoP but now my ping is rubbish (100-200) so yeh i thought it was fake but maybe server location changed?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

i could get you guys anti savanna crash and anti forcechanged crash(if you don't have 1) if you want 2last server i know was on from fou was the mirror server from tib, and saw a hop redux server last week tho i thought it was fake, dunno for sure tho.erm........................fake??????????????????????????Definition of: reduxRefers to being brought back, revived or restored. From the Latin "reducere." :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:well i used to have good ping (around 20-50) in the normal HoP but now my ping is rubbish (100-200) so yeh i thought it was fake but maybe server location changed?*clap* *clap* you got it! it's changed, ofc it's changed if you have this ping