musashi

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

farming huh... i have like 5 characters who can all solo underworld :D, currently working on my first elementalist character, going for legendary survivor title (have to gain 1337,050 experience without dying :shock: ) if i fail its gonna be another uw farmer, otherwise i think im going for kind of a big deal title.btw i send u an invitation again desu.. this time i dare u to leave :twisted:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

If i buy nightfall from the online store through my guild wars account, does it automatically install it and they e-mail me key codes?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

If i buy nightfall from the online store through my guild wars account, does it automatically install it and they e-mail me key codes?Not sure but I would imagine so bro.Give it a go!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Chances are that you already have it installed on your computer. You may not realise it, but with all of those updates you get the other versions of the game for free. You're basically only paying for the key.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

yep andy is right about that
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

SWEET!!! Because i rly wanna play as a Dervish lol. I will make the buy when i get home from class at around noon central time. DERVISH HERE I COME! :D.