musashi

Starting to gather quite a following...
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

quid go play again and join our guild, already send u an invite :Dkukato stop lyin...
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Sorry guys I exited the guild today. Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's leg
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Sorry guys I exited the guild today. Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's legDon't be a fag, I'll be playing in two days after Jaina leaves.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Sorry guys I exited the guild today. Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's legyour the one who aint playing for 3 days!!!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Sorry guys I exited the guild today. Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's legyour the one who aint playing for 3 days!!!What are you crazy?I havent had guild wars off my monitor for 4 days or so. I leave it running non stop.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Sorry guys I exited the guild today. Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's legyour the one who aint playing for 3 days!!!What are you crazy?I havent had guild wars off my monitor for 4 days or so. I leave it running non stop.guild stats said u werent online for 3 days, btw if u like to play solo what does itmather if no1 is online, + u cant do alliance battles now. i assure u its more fun to do missions or other stuff dink with your guild members.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Oh...well, he DOESN'T like playing solo and he is complaining that no one is on. Des man...if i had my discs I would install and play, but unfortunately, my copy is 250 miles away. Perhaps I will download it...I think it will work as long as I have my account and password still haha
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

okay just downloaded this in like five minutes. my name is...jordan the lone, i think. add me!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

okay just downloaded this in like five minutes. my name is...jordan the lone, i think. add me!Sure thing mang!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Its like playing solo. No one is ever on.Touche :!: /humps Mus's legyour the one who aint playing for 3 days!!!What are you crazy?I havent had guild wars off my monitor for 4 days or so. I leave it running non stop.guild stats said u werent online for 3 days, btw if u like to play solo what does itmather if no1 is online, + u cant do alliance battles now. i assure u its more fun to do missions or other stuff dink with your guild members.Jordan was correct with his comment. Hard to have AB's with just me online :)Plus with me, Im still trying to find my role. Got my Necro to 20, fun but not sure that who I want to have as my main. Warrior to 15, kinda boring, Assassin to 18, boring and I die alot. Working on a Monk/Dervish. I think this is where I need to be. Following this build http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Mo/D_ ... sal_Farmer seems to be pretty fun thus far.Btw Jordan, Im on the Nightfall Campaign. Getting Eye of the North this upcoming weekend that way I will have em all.