musashi

Starting to gather quite a following...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

i should be playing GW too however damn time's catching up on me!I'd love to have you back on board. We still have to kick Rotscales arse!Desu, I'm playing the original Guild Wars, Factions and Eye Of The North.I usually only play as Yun Arosa (W/E) in PvE, but I also have Nicholas Demshir (R/E).You can catch me doing Alliance Battles as Johan Darkstep (A/N) or Andy Longshot (R).
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

i might be getting this game since blizzard saw fit to ban me after someone hacked my account and wont respond to my emails.Just keep at it. The same thing happened to my mom awhile back, and she (after about a week) got her account back. Someone got her account and made characters on a ton of servers to undoubtedly advertise goldzzz.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Desu you hairy bastard. My castle kicks ass!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Desu you hairy bastard. My castle kicks ass!I know it, me and this bitch in the screenie kinda made a mess of it.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i should be playing GW too however damn time's catching up on me!I'd love to have you back on board. We still have to kick Rotscales arse!Desu, I'm playing the original Guild Wars, Factions and Eye Of The North.I usually only play as Yun Arosa (W/E) in PvE, but I also have Nicholas Demshir (R/E).You can catch me doing Alliance Battles as Johan Darkstep (A/N) or Andy Longshot (R).I can come to Factions with my Necro from Nightfall, once I get through this mission that keeps owning me at the end. I havent been there yet with him but Im sure it isnt too hard to get there. I see people taxing people to the docks for like 500g. I was a Necro/Monk but with getting owned I switched to Necro/Ele for a lil more attack power with its AoE skills to help out my minions. The only character I have on Factions is my lvl 17 Assassin.
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

i'd like 2 play that but i dunno where 2 download
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Your local Game Stop/Best Buy
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

MUS!!The DEMSHIR brothers!*sigh*good times.
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

MUS!!The DEMSHIR brothers!*sigh*good times."No, I'm talking about the guy BEHIND her!"
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

quid go play again and join our guild, already send u an invite :D
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch