Name that skin!

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Name that skin!

Post by Snape »

Just browsing through some of the older images and came across this ol' chestnut...Can anyone else remember which skin belongs to which fouster? One night with Jaina for whoever gets them all right!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

top to bottom, left to rightsnapes goat, zero, drep, snape, cypher, (no idea)no idea, anubis, FoU ninja skin, (no idea) taco
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

top to bottom, left to rightsnapes goat, zero, drep, snape, cypher, (no idea)no idea, anubis, FoU ninja skin, (no idea) tacofirst no idea is... Supa2nd no idea is... shadow?everythin else is right i believe
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Third no idea is the camo skin
pieman

Re: Name that skin!

Post by pieman »

One night with Jaina for whoever gets them all right!this contest was over before it began!
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Good work Jordy! Midge got the Supa one and Zippo got the Camo right, but that still leaves the skin in the bottom left corner... it's not Shadow.Thought people might struggle with that one, in fact Mus might be the only person who would know the answer. It belongs to the only person who has been kicked from FoU three times!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Good work Jordy! Midge got the Supa one and Zippo got the Camo right, but that still leaves the skin in the bottom left corner... it's not Shadow.Thought people might struggle with that one, in fact Mus might be the only person who would know the answer. It belongs to the only person who has been kicked from FoU three times!bowser or jedi chip? just a wild guess, or the one who became eos forgot his name.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

1st no idea second no idea third no idea fourth no idea fifth no idea gg
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Good work Jordy! Midge got the Supa one and Zippo got the Camo right, but that still leaves the skin in the bottom left corner... it's not Shadow.Thought people might struggle with that one, in fact Mus might be the only person who would know the answer. It belongs to the only person who has been kicked from FoU three times!kazr?????
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

crap i should have [spoiler:768aaa03e9]spoiler'd[/spoiler:768aaa03e9] it... sorry all. that ended teh game quick. :(
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!