who still plays?

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

who still plays?

Post by Original »

people i know ofmesergedesumusashi(1 month offline but he still plays)jaina (altho havent seen her in 3 weeks)+ i think we need to make 1 guild again, it sucks having 2 fou guilds. and to be honest . . . . i miss jaina, step and kal :(
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
LMdevil

Post by LMdevil »

i want to :O
Digital

Post by Digital »

How is "Eye of the North" expansion? Was thinkin bout gettin it.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I totally want my old guild back. Considering I made it back in like the second week of the games release. FoU is probably one of the oldest existing clans right now.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

How is "Eye of the North" expansion? Was thinkin bout gettin it.I didn't play a whole lot into it, but from what I have done it seemed really fun.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

im still gonna play. Orginal helped me get my first elite skills (shadow form) and it freaking owns.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

starting to miss my characters but the game asks so much time of kal and me to play!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

im still gonna play. Orginal helped me get my first elite skills (shadow form) and it freaking owns.Aura of Displacement and Moebius strike. Look into those two.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

im still gonna play. Orginal helped me get my first elite skills (shadow form) and it freaking owns.Aura of Displacement and Moebius strike. Look into those two.yeh but i told him of shadow form and he fell in love with it. i do vote for reforming the guild with either serge or andy as leader.FoYu is almost the same as the old FoU tho i like the FoU tag more.im willing to pay if money is needed
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

hey original send me invite to the guild if your on i'll be on my mesmer Midori Saotome