FoYu

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

FoYu

Post by Original »

every1 in our guild is active, which is lots of fun.ive heard heather wants to join our guild again, this is fine by me but i dunno how u guys think about it. also step is gonna play again (so i've heard) we need to send him an invitation . kalzakath plays WoW so i dont know if he gets back to guild wars. i dont know if Quid is gonna play again, you are invited so you only need to accept it when u get on ;).when we have enough people we can try to defeat the evil bonedragon : Rotscale. or afcourse beat each other up in our GH or have a dance championship :Pjim and john already have temple of ages as an outpost so we can start from there, that is if we have enough people afcourse.keep up the activity and have lots of fun.cheers ~Ori
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

no, fuck herlet her stay in FoU with her real friends
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

no, fuck herlet her stay in FoU with her real friendslol, they are like perma afk
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

no, fuck herlet her stay in FoU with her real friendslol, they are like perma afkI think thats his point O_O
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If she buys my new armor for me, she can come back.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

I'll buy you whatever you want, dear. I don't know for sure what I'm going to do about guilds and junk, but I'd be happy to buy my love armor if he wants.
<3 Mus
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

awww <3.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I'll buy you whatever you want, dear. I don't know for sure what I'm going to do about guilds and junk, but I'd be happy to buy my love armor if he wants.Sweet thanks hun! I will take the Elite Canthan... Oh you were talking to Andy?Mah Bad!Come say Hi Jaina pl0x!:(