getting legendary survivor in less than 2 weeks

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

getting legendary survivor in less than 2 weeks

Post by Original »

can be every proffession as long as you have elementalist as your first or seccond proffession, u only need a skill or primary attribute points for keeping your energy up.ok first you pick your character - i took an elementalist/dervish and started in NFthe longest part is to get to lvl 20 this takes ~8 hours play time (can be less)try to get the best armor available, if u start in NF just like me, ask for an ferry to consulate docks. to geglt maximum armor in the gamewhen u reached lvl 20 (play safe the whole time, press F12- enter for a quick loggout to safe you from dying when things goes rly nasty) now the exp farming part begins, get the following skill bar 1 earth attunement2 armor of earth3 stoneflesh aura4 glyph of renewal5 sliver armor6 teinai's crystals (or any other dmg skill that dmg's multiple targets)7 glyph of lesser energy(after a few runs when u think u dont need this because your energy pool is big enough change it for any other skill that does dmg to multiple targets)8 optional - tho u might wanna consider any hp regeneration skill ( i took mystic regeneration)you dont need the regen skill if you can keep your enchants up the whole time because you get 0 dmg max out earth magic putt the rest in the attribute the regeneration skill hasgo to sunspear great hall and enter plains of jarin IN HARD MODElook to your left and get the insect bounty at the rez shrinewalk your way to the stalking nephillas(rangers) and if you like aggro the fanged ibogasbefore aggroing the foes cast in order:earth attunementarmor of earthstoneflesh auraregen skillkeep these enchants up the whole timeaggro the foes and keep on runningonce they are all humped together run to them and try to get them all adjected to you. now activate 1 experience scroll (use the 300% for best result) and cast :glyph of renewalsliver armorglyph of lesser energy ( or the dmg skill you took with you)the damage skill you took with youif you run out of energy keep your enchants up but dont cast the glyphs sliver armor and dmg skillswhen all rangers are dead collect your loot and travel to sunspear great hall to sell your loot and re-enter plains of jarin for another runyou will get , with the bounty on, 20% exp of your experience barso 5 runs will get you 1 skill point1 run takes 3 minutes ( selling loot incl.)15 minutes = 1 skill pointyou need 100 skill points for legendary survivoryou already have 20 skill points (or more) so you only need another 80 , but lets just say you still need 100 skill pointsit takes 1500 minutes for 100 skill points- this is 25 hours PLAYTIMEyou can however also activate scroll which grants you 300% exp25/3= 8.33 hours playtime means that if you play 1 hour a dayyou have your legendary survivor in 8 daysi have to warn you that i only did 1 run, it all worked out perfect and the run took 3 minutes for the first time (and i putt an pizza in the oven so i was afk for 1 minute)this is all theory but i will test it to see if its all correct (which i think it is)cheers~Original.screenshots as promisedwithout usage of scrolls:with an 250% scroll:with an 300% scroll:yet to come-updates:-with scroll of 250% i had 30% of my exp bar filled after the run tho i activated it way to late, i killed atleased 7 nephillas before i activated it-u get around 500gold per run with changes of getting golds and lockpicks-100 skill points = 500 runs 500(runs)*500(gold)=250 k when u reach the 100th skill point- i dont know what the price for an 300% exp scroll is but it might cost you a bit so u have a change on losing money. - the mesmers CAN be killed and pose NO thread - they do however degenerate your health so taking an HP regenerate skill is needed
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

questions and tips are welcomeill add screenshots tonight or tomorrow
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Nice man!Grats!Picked up EoTN a couple days ago after work. Been playing for a while before heading off to bed after work. Fun stuff!I will be on all this weekend, my days off = Guild Wars time :)
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

IS THIS MAPLE STORY?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

IS THIS MAPLE STORY?roflnice original. i have some cash flow but instead of buying teh whole GW series ima buy a wii =(
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

IS THIS MAPLE STORY?roflnice original. i have some cash flow but instead of buying teh whole GW series ima buy a wii =(I dont blame ya, i was over at a buddies house playing all kind of games on the wii and i had a blast O_O.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

soo like 2 hours ago, i went farming on a different spot (more exp in less time) already did this run a lot i forgot to activate a skill so i could not hold my energy up... luckily the zone out point was close but i could not reach it because i got knocked down alot. slowly my health came to the 100 mark which is for survivors a point they should log out. confident on my self i thought naah i can make this.. so long story short i died when i only needed to kill 2 more foes and i had legendary survivor. i kinda freaked out so i made a new character, same name, same appearance and its lvl 3 now 8) im still pissed tho i cant do alot about it. tomorow im free from school tho so i hope to get to lvl 20 by tomorow. so yeh ruined my survivor title
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

soo like 2 hours ago, i went farming on a different spot (more exp in less time) already did this run a lot i forgot to activate a skill so i could not hold my energy up... luckily the zone out point was close but i could not reach it because i got knocked down alot. slowly my health came to the 100 mark which is for survivors a point they should log out. confident on my self i thought naah i can make this.. so long story short i died when i only needed to kill 2 more foes and i had legendary survivor. i kinda freaked out so i made a new character, same name, same appearance and its lvl 3 now 8) im still pissed tho i cant do alot about it. tomorow im free from school tho so i hope to get to lvl 20 by tomorow. so yeh ruined my survivor titleouch man. i think that is all there is to say about that........
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

bummer man, sorry about that Ori.And how the hell do you level from 3 to 20 in one day? TELL ME.
[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

well lvl ing up in factions is the fastest way takes about 3-4 hours if your fastin nightfall its 5-7 and in prophecies its like half a year lol