buying a keyboard

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Anubis
FoUster

buying a keyboard

Post by Anubis »

so im looking to buy a new keyboard since my current one doesnt work anymore (one of my comps is now keyboard-less =( )im looking to spend like $50-$60 or less and was just lookin to see if ppl had any input on what to look for or what to stay clear from. i could care less if it is ps/2 or usb, wired or wireless. ive never had a keyboard with macros before so i dont necesarily need them but im not saying i wont go for one with emthis is the one i was thinkin about, comments? keyboard
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I've just recently ordered the model up from that, here:http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/spec ... 20375#I'll let you know how it turns out!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i want a das keyboard so bad...you should get one and tell me how it is
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 175103Have this one, and I love it.see now i was looking at that and the saitek II as well and was really thinkin more of getting one of them but the reviews were lookin nicer for the otherand ya snape i put that keyboard on my christmas list but with me gettin my taxes i probally can spend for it, so lemme know how it is
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

go into a brick and mortar store and pick the one that feels the best.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

keyboards are all ok, just pick one you might like and see if it turns out all right.........it's your own taste man
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

keyboards are all ok, just pick one you might like and see if it turns out all right.........it's your own taste mani know thats the general rule of thumb but i was just looking for some input, i dont stay on top of computer parts and what the next hot thing is or whatever so i was just wondering. thanks though everyone! :D