Devil May Cry 4

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

im confused.we were wrong.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

The only reason I care that it affects your mission ranking Jordy is because based on your rank you get "Proud Souls," which you use to buy your abilities and shtuff. So the lower the rank, the less you get which makes me a sad panda indeed.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

The only reason I care that it affects your mission ranking Jordy is because based on your rank you get "Proud Souls," which you use to buy your abilities and shtuff. So the lower the rank, the less you get which makes me a sad panda indeed.see outlaw, i told you there was a reason...no more AIM conversations
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

The only reason I care that it affects your mission ranking Jordy is because based on your rank you get "Proud Souls," which you use to buy your abilities and shtuff. So the lower the rank, the less you get which makes me a sad panda indeed.see outlaw, i told you there was a reason...no more AIM conversationsJordan wins.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

The only reason I care that it affects your mission ranking Jordy is because based on your rank you get "Proud Souls," which you use to buy your abilities and shtuff. So the lower the rank, the less you get which makes me a sad panda indeed.see outlaw, i told you there was a reason...no more AIM conversationsJordan wins.no outlaw....no. no one wins...everyone loses =(