FoYu - Rotscale

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ok i added jordan to the list.jaina and hobar your more than welcome to join us but i want to give members of FoYu 4 more days to join us. when those 4 are expiered i'll add you if there are still spots left. after all the spots are filled we discuss about what builds we use and the time/date its gonna happen.btw jaina and hobar, you can however leave your current guild and join FoYu this way you'll be in immediatelycheers
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

cheeky bastard lol.
<3 Mus
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

cheeky bastard lol.i can still get cynn instead of you! :wink:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ok its open for every1, added jaina and hobar....1 spot left guys after its filled we discuss the time and datecheershobar i need your nickname, so when the event is starting i can guest you in our guild
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i can play but i need a specific date (which i am able to attend at), so throw your dates at me and i'll see when i can play! ;) no weekends for me except sunday evening around 11 pm or so, mostly available throughout week days in the evening
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I suggest a Friday night, someone else can make the date. Just make sure all the others are informed.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

step just said he cant play on friday night lol, altho its the perfect evening/night for me. im available on every night around 11/12 pm london time, except for saturday
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

friday night are you serious what the fuck
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

friday night are you serious what the fuckdoes not have to be THIS friday night, just any friday night. if ur not available on any friday night suggest an other day and the time you will be onalso post the build your gonna use, if you do not know this yet atleased post the proffession you are gonna play.i'll wait for you guys because i can have 4 different proffesions i can use
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

i'll come if theres room i got a 20 warrior sword specialization