FoYu - Rotscale

Starting to gather quite a following...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

friday night are you serious what the fuckdoes not have to be THIS friday night, just any friday night. if ur not available on any friday night suggest an other day and the time you will be onalso post the build your gonna use, if you do not know this yet atleased post the proffession you are gonna play.i'll wait for you guys because i can have 4 different proffesions i can uselet's see...going to shows, hanging out with people, gettin some action OR...playing GW :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Pick the Obvious Choice :cheers: :romp:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i'll come if theres room i got a 20 warrior sword specializationsorry spots are filled, btw jordan post a time and date your available
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

friday night are you serious what the fuckdoes not have to be THIS friday night, just any friday night. if ur not available on any friday night suggest an other day and the time you will be onalso post the build your gonna use, if you do not know this yet atleased post the proffession you are gonna play.i'll wait for you guys because i can have 4 different proffesions i can usegettin some actionHaha, fuck off! Now I know he's not doing anything on Fridays.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

friday night are you serious what the fuckdoes not have to be THIS friday night, just any friday night. if ur not available on any friday night suggest an other day and the time you will be onalso post the build your gonna use, if you do not know this yet atleased post the proffession you are gonna play.i'll wait for you guys because i can have 4 different proffesions i can usegettin some actionHaha, fuck off! Now I know he's not doing anything on Fridays.we share a special friday night and on the forums you tell me to fuck off? y'know what? fuck you!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

friday night are you serious what the fuckdoes not have to be THIS friday night, just any friday night. if ur not available on any friday night suggest an other day and the time you will be onalso post the build your gonna use, if you do not know this yet atleased post the proffession you are gonna play.i'll wait for you guys because i can have 4 different proffesions i can usegettin some actionHaha, fuck off! Now I know he's not doing anything on Fridays.we share a special friday night and on the forums you tell me to fuck off? y'know what? fuck you!ACTION is such a broad term... it could mean anything... lube and a glove, or any of his house pets (which I'm sure are in hiding) or even mus's mom.... :oops:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.