FoYu - Rotscale

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

FoYu - Rotscale

Post by Original »

i think it would be pretty cool to kill Rotscale with some members of FoYuthis evil bone dragon has costs us lots of blood sweat and tears in the past, and still we werent able to kill this creature (as far as i know)some more information Rotscaleok what you need to join the hunt- a level 20 character which has acces to the temple of ages in prophecies- a good skill bar since this guy is a bitch- maybe vent/ts but havent decided yetok post your characters with there skill bar (prefer a screenshot)and the time and date when you can play (London time)there is only place for 8 players since temple of ages has an maximum party size of 8im in for sure so thats 1/8 filledOriginal - Necromancer - Ranger - Monk - Dervishmusashi - Warrior/elementalistCloud - Assassin/ElementalistZeligmanZ - monk - ranger - necromancerJordan - charactersjaina - charactershobar - charactersspot - charactersi can bring an necromancer or an ranger, ill post screenshots of them laterit does not need to be this week already so it might be going next week or even the one after that.i play mostly at 23:00 till 02:00 London time and 17:30 till 20:00 London time.we may do more of these things when more people of our guild has progressed in 1 or more campaigns. like elite missions or alliance battles. and maybe if some people like it we do GvsG from time to time.~Cheers Oriupdates:-added mus and cloud-i also have a monk so i can be a monk if we come in short-pls post the times when you are online most often- added ZeligmanZ-i also have a dervish btw xD
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I just bought myself the Prophecies/Eye of the North combo so count me in as well....I have an A/E though i'm not sure exactly what kind of PvE build I can do with that. Been more of a PvPer
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I just bought myself the Prophecies/Eye of the North combo so count me in as well....I have an A/E though i'm not sure exactly what kind of PvE build I can do with that. Been more of a PvPerAn assassin could come in handy, shadow stepping would help with you being able to leap in and then back off out of trouble.There are builds you can use to defeat Rotscale easily, but I say we just try and develope a team ourselves, that's where the fun is.I'll sign up with Yun Arosa.I think we could use a decent monk (Step monked really well last time), and a mesmer for degen spells. A good nuker too.-----------------------------------------Yun Arosa W/EInfernoHealing SignetSever ArteryFinal ThrustGashConjure FlameHundred BladesPure Strike
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

i can monk, but i prefer my ranger/beastmaster build... i can post skill bars later, but thats less importantI can also minion master necro if i have to.
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ok we have 4 spots left all you need is a level 20 character and acces to Temple of Ages (an outpost in prophecies)outlaw?step?dessu?serge?recon? jordan?any1 who does not yet has temple of ages as an outpost or aint level 20 yet, i can run you to temple of ages whenever i catch you online and i can help boost you to level 20 whenever i catch you online.if spots arent filled in , lets say 5 days, its open for any1. that includes jaina.cheers
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

im freakin level 12 and i don't have much time to play right now...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I will...although I forgot how to play :D
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I will...although I forgot how to play :Dget in our guild first :wink:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ZOMG HOBAR!!! <3 i'll go im lvl 20 with a few cool skills :D
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

I'll come. I'll bring either my paragon or my ele.My ele can snare (not as useful) or nuke (pure damage, nothing special)my para specializes in damage mitigation. with her the party will have almost always +100 armor and/or 30% damage reductionOri posted a link to the rotscale article on guildwiki which should give you some hits. rotscale is a pushover with a good buildif you are lacking monks, i trust my heroes well enough to monk so we should be fine. as for vent, it always makes group experiences more fun. my vent server is available no problem.
<3 Mus