jk2 1.02 probs

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
emasame

jk2 1.02 probs

Post by emasame »

umm different problem on a different computer.jk2 has problems running on a dual core processor no?when it goes to detecting pentium it crashes.i switched compatibility to windows 95, bad idea?any other fixes? ive looked all over.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It might be as simple as making a blank text file in your JK2 gamedata/base directory and then renaming it to autoexec.cfg.If that doesn't work, I've sent you a PM which might help.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Re: jk2 1.02 probs

Post by Step »

http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk-probl ... ror.htmlso basically, i had this problems for years. Im just wondering if the solution was ever found (other than updating to 1.04, cause that works).would be cool if someone found what the fuck was up with that error.my comps a little different now... I think i downgraded my processor to a celeron and got 1gb ram. same vid card. cable.try linux + wine + jk2, basically same build, but different attempt to testing :)o yeah forgot to mention that it runs fine using wine and linux! (ubuntu is your best bet)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Serge
FoUster

Re: jk2 1.02 probs

Post by Serge »

http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk-probl ... ror.htmlso basically, i had this problems for years. Im just wondering if the solution was ever found (other than updating to 1.04, cause that works).would be cool if someone found what the fuck was up with that error.my comps a little different now... I think i downgraded my processor to a celeron and got 1gb ram. same vid card. cable.try linux + wine + jk2, basically same build, but different attempt to testing :)o yeah forgot to mention that it runs fine using wine and linux! (ubuntu is your best bet)That's what I got, it works great. To bad jk2 is the only game I can get to run consistantly. Guild Wars keeps effing up on me and I havn't really attempted others but that's why I still have windows.
emasame

Post by emasame »

OP changed.