Pound /#/

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Sin

Pound /#/

Post by Sin »

Ever since Pound was first formed in June of 2006 as a joke clan, its members began collecting footage, not for a clan movie, not for other small projects, but for fun. However, when footage began to accumulate some members considered creating duo videos with each other. When production never began on these projects, all of Pound turned to a respected Intelligence Productions member to create for them their clan video. Regrettably, due to unforeseen circumstances, the video never gained momentum. Now, after almost two years of capturing a total of just over one thousand demos, over half a year of the selected music waiting to be used, and many months of production, planning, and organization, we humbly present to you the longest video ever created for this game.With a runtime of twenty two minutes thirty three seconds and a size of six hundred forty two megabytes, this is by far the most massive project I have ever volunteered for but not one person can claim full credit for this video. I would like to take a moment to thank all of Pound and its members who have helped me with this project. The constant feedback, suggestions, ideas, enthusiasm, and hilarious random conversations have helped to motivate me to complete this video. I thank you for giving me this opportunity and trusting me with your footage, modifications, and other aspects of the clan that I had no idea existed. I would also like to thank Shadow of Intelligence Productions for stepping aside and permitting me to undertake this project.Because of the massive size and length of this video we have decided to provide two options for downloading, each with two sub-options to choose from. In regards to the North American download mirror, we would like to thank Snape of fouclan.com for providing us with trusting access to his site’s FTP host. Personally, I would like to thank Snape for recently providing me with a private FTP client of my own. In regards to the European download mirror, we would like to thank Shane for finding us a host before wariworld.com came back online.Read the following paragraph before downloading:For each download mirror there are two options. One option breaks the video into three sections. The first section contains the first and second song from the video, the second section contains the third and fourth song, and the third section contains the last three songs. The other option allows you to download the full, uninterrupted video. We highly recommend downloading this option so that you can appreciate the video without having to open the three separate sections one at a time.North American download mirror:Full version: http://fouclan.com/ftp/sin/Pound%20-%20Full.wmvFirst two songs: http://fouclan.com/ftp/sin/Pound%20-%20 ... 0&%202.wmvMiddle two songs: http://fouclan.com/ftp/sin/Pound%20-%20 ... 0&%204.wmvLast three songs: http://fouclan.com/ftp/sin/Pound%20-%20 ... 0&%207.wmvEuropean download mirror:Full version: http://files.it-assistent.de/user/1/pound-full.wmvWe have worked meticulously these past few months and are proud to present to you this video. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Was gudvery well edited
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

SWEET JESUS. A JK2 MOVIE THATS JUST UNDER HALF AN HOUR IN RUN TIME.GET OUT.Thats WRONG.for those of us with the attention span of a small, wounded marsupial, watching a 22 minute jk2 movie is out of the question.<3 LIGHT UP A BILL.
[IMG] [img:a397c69
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

wtf people are still playing this game?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Moving to the JK2 board.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

my movie file was just under 1 gig, but that was because i did it wrong ;)downloading right now
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
emasame

Post by emasame »

too bad im using a 20gb HD and only have 800mb left.dont wanna run my HD space that thing ;o
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

movie #98127397126663? jesus damn still not watching it :twisted:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

lol ppl still wasting time making movies on this game.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

lol ppl still wasting time making movies on this game.well you need something to waste your time at
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch