Pretend to be an FoUster or Other Forum Poster

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Gemz has single handedly ruined the purpose of this thread... :evil: :evil:and didnt even posted :shock:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

hey guys havent talked to you all in awhile, so heres a pic of my dick in some girls butt.Fucking spot on, Enna.Roffle!! At least you can't crack on size :)LoL! GG guys!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

What the fuck guys?! Tib, the OLD MAN, was grooming her on MSN and Snape still has these pictures of her!Anyway, that face needs work. Let me try something a little better:Fuck I look good! Im a sexy bitch with a nice rack!And damn I keep getting owned and im not even here most the time to defend myself, its gay but I love gayness. Oops! :)

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

What the fuck guys?! Tib, the OLD MAN, was grooming her on MSN and Snape still has these pictures of her!Anyway, that face needs work. Let me try something a little better:Fuck I look good! Im a sexy bitch with a nice rack!And damn I keep getting owned and im not even here most the time to defend myself, its gay but I love gayness. Oops! :)the first is i dunnothe second is a scary hybrid of cypher and dai
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lmao jordy
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

omg lmao i'm so kewl and such a good singer. u all suck. DOA4 FOREVER!!1!
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

omg lmao i'm so kewl and such a good singer. u all suck. DOA4 FOREVER!!1!hi, i play the same guy over and over in doa4 and even though im not good with him i say i am. my only victories over anubis were ones he gave me so i could get achievements, man what a nice guy.