Pretend to be an FoUster or Other Forum Poster

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Jordan
FoUster

Pretend to be an FoUster or Other Forum Poster

Post by Jordan »

Name says it all. ITT, you pick another forum member and act like them. Interesting to see all our opinions of each other.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

DUDE IM TIBBS, I CALLED IT.DUDE IM 50, I FUCK MY WIFE, TEACH KARATE, AND DFA.PWNT.
[IMG] [img:a397c69
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I am SO gay. It's totally obvious to everyone around me, I just ooze faggotry; but I'll still try and hide it because I'm afraid of facing up to the truth.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I am SO gay. It's totally obvious to everyone around me, I just ooze faggotry; but I'll still try and hide it because I'm afraid of facing up to the truth.You're supposed to be imitating ANOTHER FoUster, not yourself.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

guess the fouster!i havent had a boner in 4 decades ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 10-0 gg.*afk*i act tough and have a hot sister.i almost got some pussy!!!!hey guys havent talked to you all in awhile, so heres a pic of my dick in some girls butt.ello. just stoopin by eh. *head flaps*i finally found a boy who doesnt make me wear a bag during sex!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

hey guys havent talked to you all in awhile, so heres a pic of my dick in some girls butt.Fucking spot on, Enna.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I am SO gay. It's totally obvious to everyone around me, I just ooze faggotry; but I'll still try and hide it because I'm afraid of facing up to the truth.fuckin spot on musy, on musy...................... :D :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

guess the fouster!i havent had a boner in 4 decades ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 10-0 gg.*afk*i act tough and have a hot sister.i almost got some pussy!!!!hey guys havent talked to you all in awhile, so heres a pic of my dick in some girls butt.ello. just stoopin by eh. *head flaps*i finally found a boy who doesnt make me wear a bag during sex!In order of appearance,Tibby7up or Shadow o.OSnapeBaneerrr viper something? I remember the whole drama scene but yeahEnnaErb?Jaina
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

guess the fouster!i havent had a boner in 4 decades ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 10-0 gg.*afk*i act tough and have a hot sister.i almost got some pussy!!!!hey guys havent talked to you all in awhile, so heres a pic of my dick in some girls butt.ello. just stoopin by eh. *head flaps*i finally found a boy who doesnt make me wear a bag during sex![spoiler:65180f2a9b]1. Tibby2. Ktulu (not an FoUster)3. Cypher4. Bane (where is that guy?5. Blood Viper6. ENNA!?7. Red8. jaina[/spoiler:65180f2a9b]
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!