Pretend to be an FoUster or Other Forum Poster

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

What the fuck guys?! Tib, the OLD MAN, was grooming her on MSN and Snape still has these pictures of her!Anyway, that face needs work. Let me try something a little better:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

man he is stacked! I'd hit that...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Are we camping? Because this is intensea guy walks into a doctors office and says 'doctor, i think im going crazy, cos one minute i think im a wigwam. then the next minute i think i'm a teepee. then a wigwam. then back to a teepee'.so the doctor raped him and tossed his dead body in a ditchps. yeah big boobehs, decent ARSE...nice legs, not much of a face and i remember she was kinda weird...not like Scouser weird like andy though. welsh....weird.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i remember her. she could be nice sometimes but she was usually mean to a lot of ppl in jk2.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Gemz was nothing temper-wise compared to Dante... only a couple of the old, old school members will remember her though. She had 24/7 PMS - think Shadow, with tits.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Gemz was nothing temper-wise compared to Dante... only a couple of the old, old school members will remember her though. She had 24/7 PMS - think Shadow, with tits.I think I was the only one that could handle her.She did suffer from that same thing many female gamers have though, the attention from young male gamers when they find out they're playing with a girl. That'd piss her off terribly, and that's why she was so aggressive.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I definitely remember Gemz, and wasn't Dante a dude? Gemz was always being whiny and bitchy, don't remember Dante ever saying a word.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Gemz was like every woman, bitchy. I spoke to her about a year ago, she came on MSN to say hello or whatever. For some reason, she felt the need to pick on Jaina. Called her a bitch and such, and I revealed the relationship to her and she freaked and I never saw her again.Cool beans.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

You bring a tear to my eye, Mus. A tear of cerebral fluid.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Lulz at this thread.