The Japanese Peace Lily

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Jordan
FoUster

The Japanese Peace Lily

Post by Jordan »

As seen on the hit comedy, Hot Fuzz (starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost) the Japanese Peace Lily has many beneficial aspects to it. I highly recommend getting one. Mine has been alive for the past eight months and has provided many positive returns.Some facts about Japanese Peace Lilies-They're very low maintenance, requiring a simple but different watering method and indirect sunlight-Survive well in many climates, needing a constant temperature of 60 - 80 degrees fahrenheit.-Incredible air filtration for one plant-Needs fertilizing only yearly-A good way to build discipline, (taking care of it)Most run between $30-$40 for a single plant, but the longevity and durability make it worth the cost. The air filtration which they provide are immense for a perennial lily that does nothing, such as grow buds or provide fruit.My roommate stinks. Just plain stinks. He plays video games more than I could ever dream. I hardly play anymore, at least not computer games. Anyway, he stinks. Once I got my Japanese Peace Lily, I saw a remarkable difference in the breatheable air in my room.I highly recommend Japanese Peace Lilies.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

WOW I NEEEd One cuZ i sTINK
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

sooo helpfull. fuck andy! ;)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If it's true about how it neutralises smells, I could use one. My room is above the kitchen and the smells come up into the room and linger.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

VERY GOOD INFO, WILL BUY AGAIN. A+
[banner]
[/banner]