Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

just finally got around to beating the game this morning while being hung over ><. Anyway it was amazing, everything u guys said it would be. Zack is the shit.And who were those guys who picked up genesis at the end? and when was Weiss in the game? I noticed his character was in the credits for voice actors.Those two guys were Nero and Weiss. I thought that was a cool little connection to Dirge of Cerberus, even if that game wasn't too great.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

*edit* i looked him up, i remember Nero. And i also though it was cool how in advent children, when cloud sticks the buster sword in the ground after kadaj kicked it out, thats where zack died. Almost like a memorial for zack. Just a little fun fact i enjoy :).
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

so how many hours to beat the game first time thru?
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Any one see the animated movie? I think it was Last Order or Final Order, something like that.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

the animation is pretty good in last order
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

so how many hours to beat the game first time thru?It really depends on what you do. If you just concentrate on the story, you could probably be done with it within 3 hours or so. But if you plan on tackling the missions and side quests, you're looking at well over 10. I don't know what that relates to in Canadian hours though.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

well, i have to take a 15 minute break every hour to take my beaver outsideloli was going to rent this today but blockbuster stopped renting PSP games, guess i could try rogers...