Extra Account

Talk about anything SWG related here
UberGoat

Extra Account

Post by UberGoat »

Does anyone have an extra or un-used (paid) account on SWG that I could use? I personally thought the game was freakin' fun back when Erb let me use Jaina's account not too long ago. I've been dying to play it again, but I don't feel like paying for it since I'm at college and am unable to get my time's worth out of it.Thanks.
KniVes

Post by KniVes »

Don't play it. It's a trap!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Dude honestly what is your sig
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

It's me holding my pet parakeet and it's favorite toy it likes to peck a lot.
Jordan
FoUster

Re: Extra Account

Post by Jordan »

Does anyone have an extra or un-used (paid) account on SWG that I could use? I personally thought the game was freakin' fun back when Erb let me use Jaina's account not too long ago. I've been dying to play it again, but I don't feel like paying for it since I'm at college and am unable to get my time's worth out of it.Thanks.Yeah, and how about this:I'll also send you an extra $50 a month so you can order in pizza and soda, too.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

No no, just the account info.
emasame

Post by emasame »

your parakeet has black and white stripes and its teal, how awesome.when i had my couple parakeets they were just like, yellow.AND THEY BIT MY FINGERS!one time i let him out his cage and he flew all over the house, i was like oh shit, i gotta get him. the little bugger was freaking out and ran into my window, then i got a hold of him and put back in his prison.ahh memories
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

one time i took the class's finch home for the holidays and it got out of its cage and flew round my rome making a general ruckus. it died a week later :(
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

One time I killed a gopher with a stick; a sharp stick.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

"And this one time, at band camp, we all lost our music and we were supposed to play this song, but we didn't know it, so we just made it up and we kept playing and playing and the conductor didn't know what we were doing and it was so funny."
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch