New Crap

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Musashi
FoUster

New Crap

Post by Musashi »

While I'm waiting on pages for my current project, I'm throwing out some random colours for fun.First up is Genome from Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, drawn by Shaun O'Neil:Second is a work by Mark Brooks, Cowboy Bebop fanart. I started colouring it in 2007 sometime and never finished. So the bottom half is from 2007, the top is 2008:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

the first ones lighting looks a lil off to me, idk if im just a retard or what but it seems like his right shoulder doesnt match the rest of the scheme
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

the first ones lighting looks a lil off to me, idk if im just a retard or what but it seems like his right shoulder doesnt match the rest of the schemeI was thinking the same thing. Of course, I'm not the expert. ;)
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I'm laughing at how Spike has a hand shown right under his crotch.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I'm laughing at how Spike has a hand shown right under his crotch.Epic.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The lighting on the first isn't accurate, but the extra highlights on the shoulder add balance to the image.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I like that Cowboy Bebop one, it's cool to see the subtle improvements in your work over time. I always thought your older stuff had too much of a purple hue in the shading, but that's just me!
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Apologies for the delay - been on some lame motivation management course all week, which I really couldn't be bothered going to.Great work Mus, especially on the 2nd one. The 1st was alright but a bit bland, although that's more to do with the drawing that the colouring. Looks like Zangief.
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

i didnt like the yello eyes on the second one. rest was cool :P