I had a dream the other night about Snape...

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Post by VII »

bond james bond
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i only know snape's real name cause mus used to shout it out during sex... which was awkward... :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe that even after 6 years of being together, only a handful of FoUsters know my real name.Anus, Tibby, Drep and Mus that I'm aware of, probably a couple of others too. Jordy should know it from when Teo and I exchanged love letters a few years back.I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted anywhere on the forums Ori, these ones or the old ones. It's not Sid or Steven either gramps, but I'm flattered that you dream about me!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

There's a reason only a handful of people know his name, and they can all testify as to why he keeps the name so secret.It's the gayest fucking name in existence. Even gayer that Aunty Frank.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

It's not Sid or Steven either gramps, but I'm flattered that you dream about me!......Gramps?FUCK YOU.
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It's not Sid or Steven either gramps, but I'm flattered that you dream about me!......Gramps?FUCK YOU.Bah, same thing!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

There's a reason only a handful of people know his name, and they can all testify as to why he keeps the name so secret.It's the gayest fucking name in existence. Even gayer that Aunty Frank.ever
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
VII

Post by VII »

oh man i am so sorry snape
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

It's not Sid or Steven either gramps, but I'm flattered that you dream about me!......Gramps?FUCK YOU.Bah, same thing!Haha, well you got a point. To make it up though, you have to tell me your name via PM.
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

his name is Mr.Flibbles
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

yeh pm me your name, i'll offer nude pics of myself!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch