Tastes Good

You can talk about anything in here
Jordan
FoUster

Re: Tastes Good

Post by Jordan »

Suddenly my stomach rebels. I race to the bathroom where I lurch over the commode retching. Pale orange spews from my mouth. As I curse my misfortune at having to change my underwear again (I'm so sick that I can't barf without also pissing my pants; I say this to impress how very ill I am and also because its funny in retrospect) I notice that this particular prayer to the porcelain deity isn't so bad.Sounds like the beginning of a good fetish. somethingawful.comYeah, sip room temperature water and don't eat if you're not able to keep it down. Last semester, my quality of food went way down and I lived with pretty messy guys so...I got the runs a lot. Anyway, I cured it by sipping water (don't get dehydrated from all the puking/pissing/crapping) and eating plain bagels. maybe you can drink gatorade if you can't keep food down but need something
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

what exactly do you have? is it a flu or something worse?
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

well i saw a doctor. turns out i have a very bad case of tonsillitis which is presenting with some of the less common symptoms. I want my tonsils out. I bet it makes dick sucking way easier without them in the way. Any of you boys had your tonsils out? Does it make taking a dick down your throat easier?lolOh good news is i was able to eat pizza (omfg omfg omfg it was soooo good) tonight for dinner.
<3 Mus
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

well i saw a doctor. turns out i have a very bad case of tonsillitis which is presenting with some of the less common symptoms. I want my tonsils out. I bet it makes dick sucking way easier without them in the way. Any of you boys had your tonsils out? Does it make taking a dick down your throat easier?lolOh good news is i was able to eat pizza (omfg omfg omfg it was soooo good) tonight for dinner.ask musy....he can make his tonsils dance on the head of your dick, .....heavenly!!!!!!
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

i had mine out when i was little your throat hurts so bad u can't eat
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i had mine out when i was little your throat hurts so bad u can't eatICCEEEE CREEAAAAM!!!!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

well i saw a doctor. turns out i have a very bad case of tonsillitis which is presenting with some of the less common symptoms. I want my tonsils out. I bet it makes dick sucking way easier without them in the way. Any of you boys had your tonsils out? Does it make taking a dick down your throat easier?lolOh good news is i was able to eat pizza (omfg omfg omfg it was soooo good) tonight for dinner.ask musy....he can make his tonsils dance on the head of your dick, .....heavenly!!!!!!I was going to use some sort of come-back, but forget it; that shit was too funny.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

For me, usually I'll have like Chinese porridge? It's like watery rice. You can add a few things in there and what not, but it's water based so therefore....shouldn't be upsetting to your stomach.