Duel Tourny

You can talk about anything in here
california

Duel Tourny

Post by california »

Sign up if your interested.. or even play this game anymore =Phttp://defiancemayhem.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=16
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

or just sign up and give them a schedule and don't show up so that it's completely messed up!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I won't bother, I already know I'd win.
liko

Post by liko »

Yay cali posted it here. Ya the deadline is june 1. I have at the moment 44 contestants. If you are still interested sign up http://www.defiancemayhem.com/boards. Its just for the summer since there isn't much to do for some of us :P. Duel can be schedule at your own with the rival you are dueling something for the kicks. Sign up!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

...Or get a job and work all summer. HOORAY.
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'm going to win this one without even taking part. You just wait and see.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I'm going to win this one without even taking part. You just wait and see.Just because you're the leader of FoU, doesn't mean you're the master of the friggin' universe, Snapples.Okay, maybe it does. But I could still beat you, without even playing.
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i havent played the game in years and i could still own ya snape so i wouldnt get too ahead of yourself there
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i own you all because im the only fou member that still plays multiple times a week :D
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'm going to win this one without even taking part. You just wait and see.Just because you're the leader of FoU, doesn't mean you're the master of the friggin' universe, Snapples.Okay, maybe it does. But I could still beat you, without even playing.Well then, let the non-duel begin!engage_duel+movedown-movedownweapon 1+taunt