shit obama
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Thank god Hilary is out of the race.
shirleytee

Post by shirleytee »

Thank god Hilary is out of the race.ya, but she may become the V.P. :roll: im not too fond of that idea
NULL
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

why? its weird but i learn most about politics from this website and the views from various fou members... its sad i know, but im lazy when it comes to the stuff that pertains to our nation. :?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

obama has a buncha great ideas. whether those ideas are followed through by him, the government, congress and the American people is yet to be seen.imo, at least he's talking about things that need to be changed. imo, of course
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Honestly if all he does as president is improve relations with the rest of the world I would be happy. Cleaning up Iraq, dealing with Iran, and stronger environmental protection legislation would be nice too.imo, at least he's talking about things that need to be changed. imo, of courseI have come a long way.I am still giving you a :meh:.
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

don't tell mama, i'm for obama
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
shirleytee

Post by shirleytee »

Honestly if all he does as president is improve relations with the rest of the world I would be happy. Cleaning up Iraq, dealing with Iran, and stronger environmental protection legislation would be nice too.You know, I wouldn't mind that too, but it seems time and time again every president never "walks the walk" after talking the talk. And I, who serves in the military, am not fond of Obamas plans for it. I think it's still too soon to pull out of Iraq. imo, i think we're ever so close to getting out, such as May being the lowest death toll for Americans in like 4 years, is a sign. Thats just me, I like Obamas economic plans, but dislike his military ideas :roll:
NULL
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Honestly if all he does as president is improve relations with the rest of the world I would be happy. Cleaning up Iraq, dealing with Iran, and stronger environmental protection legislation would be nice too.You know, I wouldn't mind that too, but it seems time and time again every president never "walks the walk" after talking the talk. And I, who serves in the military, am not fond of Obamas plans for it. I think it's still too soon to pull out of Iraq. imo, i think we're ever so close to getting out, such as May being the lowest death toll for Americans in like 4 years, is a sign. Thats just me, I like Obamas economic plans, but dislike his military ideas :roll:Which branch are you in, and have you been over there?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.