Obama - Democratic Party Nominee

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Fuck you, I always add Splenda.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

This thread FTW.Also, I voted for Obama in my state's primary, so I'm pretty happy that he managed to clinch the nomination (presumptively, of course.)
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

saw these posts on macespace. its currently the last 2 posts in the obama thread over there. probably because everyone's minds are blown. i know mine was after reading this. at first i thought he was being facetious, but knowing his posting history over the years he is probably being serious.yeah lets elect a man to be our president who won't put his hand over his heart. you're fucking crazy if you dont think hussein doesnt follow the thoughts and ideals of Rev. Wright. they're racists who hate whites and this country. let's raise taxes.. lets get out of the middle east and get attacked again... lets NOT meet with general petereus, but LETS met with the anti christ, Ahmadinejad. i could go on for days and days. we for whagtever reason, wont drill our own oil. blah i could go on for days. when romney dropped out, i vowed i wouldn't vote for mccain, and changed my party to independant. we need change i agree, but at what cost? have we been attacked since 911?? no... it was almost a guarenteed fact that we wouldbe. im not defending bush, only time will determine his spot in history but most of you are KIDS who get their ideals from their parents. that being said, it's natural to get your ideals and ideas and thoughts from people you are around and listen to constantly.. that being said, obama has been with Rev. Wright for what.. 20 years?? are you seriously believe this "Man of God" who hates america, whites, israel and jews... you really think this hasn't rubbed off on Hussein Obama?? you're very neive to think different. weather mccain wins, or obama.. we're screwed.. our empire is falling quick. what happened to pastors or bishops or just "men of god" in general, preaching about love, forgivness, christ etc?? www.foxnews.com > for alll your political news ")personally, mccain is more liberal than hillary. this is a zero win situation for american in my mind but o well.it really does baffle me though that obama wouldn't and hasn't met with our top general, and hear about our progress.. shit, he hasn't even been to iraq since the surge.. yet for the 1st 6 months of his campaign, he was preachin how the surge has failed.. NOW........ he knows he was wrong. now he says he will think about meeting with general patreus. what kinda guy is this? i mean seriously?? he wont meet the best solider and general this country has, BUT he will go meet with the biggest terrorist and american/israel hater.. Ahmadinejad
gramps

Post by gramps »

The ignorance in those two posts made me want to vom. And 'allo Crash. :wink:
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

hey :)
shirleytee

Post by shirleytee »

hey :)Hi :lol: Ralph Nader '08.
NULL
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

You guys are fucked no matter what. Good luck.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

You guys are fucked no matter what. Good luck.well least we arent a bunch of ladyboys like you!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

You guys are fucked no matter what. Good luck.well least we arent a bunch of ladyboys like you!Ladyboy? Why the fuck do you think you can insult me like that? You fucking prick, I'm all woman!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

So glad i'm outta there, because Mus is right. You're fucked either way. On a side note: Landon is a complete fucking idiot.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.