Ninja Gaiden II

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Outlaw
FoUster

Ninja Gaiden II

Post by Outlaw »

Picked this up today for the 360. HOLY SHIT!!! Its alot more fluid and amazing to watch. Ryu really tears it up in this game. Although i might say its more worth a rent than a buy, unless your a huge fan of Ryu.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

LESS THEN A WEEK TO METAL GEAR SOLID 4!!!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

*sigh* i know but i dont have a ps3 yet. I still gotta wait awhile :(
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I was hoping they would port this game to the PS3 like they did with the first Ninja Gaiden, but I read that isn't going to happen. OutLaw, is this as hard as the first one?And I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Combat is done a little differently. When you start the game you can choose Way of the Acoloyte(easy mode or normal) and Way of the Warrior or ninja or something, which is either normal or hard. I started on Acoloyte and i think thats easy mode, but even that is a a bit challenging. And as you slice and dive your enemies, they lose body parts like their head, arms and legs. And if your enemy has a arm or leg cut of you get near them and hit the Y button (heavy attack) and do an obliteration technique which involved you cutting off the rest of their limps and then their head :D.Lots of weapons in this game, each one is unique. No weapon is better than the other, each weapon is designed for your playing style and other times certain situations call for a certain weapon. Swimming it a bitch to control but you can run on water so thats fun :D. Also as you continue to slauter your enemies, your weapon gets covered in their blood and if you stand still after a fight, Ryu just swipes his weapon clean :D. Alot of fun :D