Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Thread

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

I must be the only one who thought this game was real bad. i want to play a game not watch a movie. 2 steps cut scene 2 steps cut scene. What a joke.ever play a metal gear solid game?I think you mean you ever watched a Metal Gear movie before?
VII

Post by VII »

just finished beating it epic as fuck.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I must be the only one who thought this game was real bad. i want to play a game not watch a movie. 2 steps cut scene 2 steps cut scene. What a joke.ever play a metal gear solid game?I think you mean you ever watched a Metal Gear movie before?That's how the series has always been and it's unlikely to change.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

After playing the othert Metal Gear games, and taking a good look at it. The game play was awesome yes, but what really drew me in was the story and cut scenes. I cant wait to get my hands on this game. Im saving for my PS3 right now. I got a few weeks before i can actually buy it, but hey when i do, it will be awesome :D.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Wow.. why rush through the game? I'm sucking every moment I can from this game. So I have about 50% left, and it's awsome.RD the last MGS game had a total of 7 hours of movies. It's a requirement to make those epic movie moment farking orsome.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

best game ive ever played :<i beat it a few days agooooo
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Oh man.So I was thinking about getting a PS3 just for this, since I loved 1 & 3 so much, but really didn't want to splash out the best part of £400 for a PS3 with 1 game so decided to give it a miss. Then my friend sent me a text saying his mate wanted to quick-sale his PS3 for £230 so naturally I called dibs. Turns out it's one of the original models with 60gb, backwards compatibility etc. that are no longer available over here (you can get them 2nd hand for about £550). What a bargain!Anyway, I picked up MGS4 and it's pretty cool so far. Admittedly I've spent about 10 minutes playing and about 60 minutes watching but that was always the way with these games. Takes a while getting used to the controls again, they really should have had a decent controls tutorial at the start of the game but nevermind.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

SNAPE AND A PS3?!?!Dude you really need to get on mgo so I can grab you in ways that make you die a little inside.Assrape, that is.Oi, Evan, my network tag is Wreckitfantastic, so add me. Think it's WreckIt if my account from the beta is still there.
VII

Post by VII »

we should all hop on mgo :D
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

i hope you didn't buy cause it was an old ps3 cause they all are backwards compatible sony has updates for old games its not the system