Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Thread

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Finished the game.And Oh My God. Greatest Game Ever Made. Meta Gen Sol. Memories, Genes, Drama. Beautiful.Happy Midsummers Everyone.It brought a tear to my eye
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I'm going to go buy the MGS/PS3 package tomorrow.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I'm going to go buy the MGS/PS3 package tomorrow.For reals?!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I'm going to go buy the MGS/PS3 package tomorrow.For reals?!Fo' reals.Went to Target tonight, they had one left so I'm getting it in the morning. Or I'm driving to the second nearest Target that's supposed to have 4. Unfortunately I have to go to work, at Target, from 2:30 to 11 ish so I won't really even be able to play.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

*sigh, i gotta wait a 2 or 3 more weeks. But i will have it this summer! I got a few 350 dollar paychecks coming my way each week for awhile. MAN I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAD!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

My computer's power supply dies about 6 days ago so I went and bought the essentials collection. I played through 1-3 and then beat 4 again and I must say its incredible just how well they meshed the entire thing together and left few (if not any) errors. The MGS series is so amazing because it isn't just a movie, you actually play through the game and grow a connection to the characters. After going through the entire thing back-to-back I can say I fully understand the story thoroughly. I still must say MGS3 was the best with 4 being a close second. Solid Snake might be the main character in all the metal gear/metal gear solid games (aside from 3) but he didn't have to survive in a jungle eating snakes and shit.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

My computer's power supply dies about 6 days ago so I went and bought the essentials collection. I played through 1-3 and then beat 4 again and I must say its incredible just how well they meshed the entire thing together and left few (if not any) errors. The MGS series is so amazing because it isn't just a movie, you actually play through the game and grow a connection to the characters. After going through the entire thing back-to-back I can say I fully understand the story thoroughly. I still must say MGS3 was the best with 4 being a close second. Solid Snake might be the main character in all the metal gear/metal gear solid games (aside from 3) but he didn't have to survive in a jungle eating snakes and shit.i played metal gear 3: snakes revenge on the snesstill have it and i have to say. its damn hard!serious u should play old games like mario and shit. its like 1 hit and ur dead with 3 retries lol.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

My computer's power supply dies about 6 days ago so I went and bought the essentials collection. I played through 1-3 and then beat 4 again and I must say its incredible just how well they meshed the entire thing together and left few (if not any) errors. The MGS series is so amazing because it isn't just a movie, you actually play through the game and grow a connection to the characters. After going through the entire thing back-to-back I can say I fully understand the story thoroughly. I still must say MGS3 was the best with 4 being a close second. Solid Snake might be the main character in all the metal gear/metal gear solid games (aside from 3) but he didn't have to survive in a jungle eating snakes and shit.i played metal gear 3: snakes revenge on the snesstill have it and i have to say. its damn hard!serious u should play old games like mario and shit. its like 1 hit and ur dead with 3 retries lol.Off topic but yea my bro has a gametap subscription and plays old school shit on his laptop. I get to play from time to time and I can't get enough of 2D fun 8)
VII

Post by VII »

so yea guys im going for the big boss emblem shit is fucking nuts got past the first act though but not with out losing some sanity
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Anyone here play MGS Portable ops games for the psp? I got the first one. Since its on a psp its weird to control at times and shooting your gun seems to be a tad bit of a hassle but its cool. I dont know how the second one is though.