Euro 08

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

eh horsey?anyway, our country has probably the best attackers in the world and not only that, some are even on the bench because they can't all play at the same time! :shock: having the time of my life here while watching the games as we win them though!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

horsey = RuudWhile I think Holland have the best attacking team, I reckon Spain has the best front line (Torres/Villa). A final between these two would be fantastic for the neutrals.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Sweden is about to play right now, oh the anguish! If we lose we are out. Holland have been playing great so far but Im gonna keep saying that Croatia are going to win it
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

spain vs holland can not be the finals because they eventualy meet each other in the semi finals. personaly i think van de sar, sneijder , robben and boulahrouz are doing one hell of a job. i give those players an A+ and the rest of the team an A :P. finals will be either holland vs portugal or holland vs germany . doesnt rly mather btw, we win anyway :cookie:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Sweden is about to play right now, oh the anguish! If we lose we are out. Holland have been playing great so far but Im gonna keep saying that Croatia are going to win itUnlucky Zip! :cry: I'd have preferred Sweden to go through instead of Russia.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Sweden is about to play right now, oh the anguish! If we lose we are out. Holland have been playing great so far but Im gonna keep saying that Croatia are going to win itUnlucky Zip! :cry: I'd have preferred Sweden to go through instead of Russia.dont worry, russia will go home in the quarter finals
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Go Italy.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

germany - portugal 3-2interesting match, i didnt expect portugal would suck this bad, they didnt create alot of chances . germany on the other side made alot of progress , they barely made it to the quarters. however they still had their flaws in the defence at some points in the game. and the goal ballack made should have been rejected (sneaky little push he made there)anyways germany to the semi finals.cheers~Ori
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Fuck I wish I watched soccer.
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It's good to see actual conversation happening on the forums, it's just a pity it had to be about footy.