Spore:Creature Creator

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Outlaw
FoUster

Spore:Creature Creator

Post by Outlaw »

BEHOLD MY VERY FIRST CREATURES FOR SPORE!!!I just randomed their names.
Ardent

Re: Spore:Creature Creator

Post by Ardent »

BEHOLD MY VERY FIRST CREATURES FOR SPORE!!!I just randomed their names.What no penis monsters?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

posted 2 vids on my Youtube. the one with two bodies i was just messing around but the other one i made has the highest stats overall i could create
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Nice work anubis. I love how you can literally do anything within reason. You can have something with 5 heads if u wanted. I dont know how to make the body bigger though, and more round like anubis's eyeball creature.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

anus, you're red monster looks like it's two monsters fuckingsicko
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Nice work anubis. I love how you can literally do anything within reason. You can have something with 5 heads if u wanted. I dont know how to make the body bigger though, and more round like anubis's eyeball creature.default controls use the mouse wheel to increase/decrease the size of that certain part of the male body...i mean joint. too many commericals...anyway mouse wheel to make things bigger or smaller, u can make the spine bones (how i made him round or two segments) or any joint (round circles on arms legs) or even ANY detail (whether it be making wings large, horns huge or a giant eyeball)
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

This is kinda killed my interest for spore a lil, apparently Multiplayer has been taken out of the release. :(
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

wait what is this game out?how are you playiong it
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

its a ten dollar creature creature you can get at gamestop, its fun stuff :D
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

wait what is this game out?how are you playiong itit's a creature creator demo that you can download or for some reason buy.the game isn't multiplayer, but it is planned to have the ability to track, if each person sets it as such, every single game and have those customization options available to acquire or something blah blah blah niggardly