Problem with jk2 disc

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
lova

Problem with jk2 disc

Post by lova »

Well i have not played jk2 in a while so i had this urge to ctf put my cd in then it bombs out on me saying cannot install assets 0 uh i do not know the problem mabye the cd is old and scratched that might be the issue. I tried to re install it then that message comes up during the set up process.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Check your PM's dude. 8)
lova

Post by lova »

Thanks bro.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

That's how I roll. 8)
Zilch

Post by Zilch »

That's how I roll. 8)Absolutely true.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I enjoy rolling in dead carcasses. *crickets*
lova

Post by lova »

ROFL!!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

i saw lova in jk2 treu stowy
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

o hai!i just got jk2 again today, leeched it off your site, but I'm kind of stuck at "getting info for servers..." whenever I refresh the whole list :<any idea how to phix that?copied my old mpconfig with all the binds etc I've had in the past, if that makes any difference :shock:*edit*I actually can't find the masterlist setting when I read through the config, might be just blind though
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

o hai!i just got jk2 again today, leeched it off your site, but I'm kind of stuck at "getting info for servers..." whenever I refresh the whole list :<any idea how to phix that?copied my old mpconfig with all the binds etc I've had in the past, if that makes any difference :shock:*edit*I actually can't find the masterlist setting when I read through the config, might be just blind thoughcheck your internet connection, i had it a few times untill i discovered internet was offline . lol
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch