- Fate of Unwanted

Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

People need to get on more, Bane's this only one I ever see online
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

my ps3 fund went to shit right now because i finally got every adobe program for free from a buddy of mine who saved up enough money to buy everyone lol. So im using my money to upgrade my computer so i can start editing movies and such.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

People need to get on more, Bane's this only one I ever see onlinethe 2.42 firmware potentially disconnected me from soul calibur while trying to have someone connect to my game.i had similar problems in MGO on pre-2.41, and well i just havent played it sense.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

*revive*Character name is Kamm. I'm a big ol' newb, just started playing last night. :OWhat is the point of the Instructer/Combat Training/Graduation thing?Edit: Also got SC4. And GTA4. Flux.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

*revive*Character name is Kamm. I'm a big ol' newb, just started playing last night. :OWhat is the point of the Instructer/Combat Training/Graduation thing?Edit: Also got SC4. And GTA4. Flux.I have no idea to be honest, I still play it everynowandthen, simply to keep the awesome I am going. Instructer.. bleh? I have no idea, I've seen the points, but don't really understand how it works.