The Force Unleashed

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Just beat this baby this morning. It was freaking awesome. It goes give you the option for light or dark side ending. I went light to see what happened and now im gonna go back to see the dark side ending. Good game overall. im impressed. Wish it was a little longer though :(The apprentice is fucking awesome!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i also beat it. did it on hard (sith lord, if im right) and the last level at the begin was a bitch. took about 2 hours to pass it..[spoiler:b16998c717] i also think darth sidious is waaay overpowerd with his stupid lightning stunning you so you can do shit[/spoiler:b16998c717].. besides those 2 things... super cool game. btw any1 know where i can find that black saber crystal?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i also beat it. did it on hard (sith lord, if im right) and the last level at the begin was a bitch. took about 2 hours to pass it..[spoiler:8370b3ea37] i also think darth sidious is waaay overpowerd with his stupid lightning stunning you so you can do shit[/spoiler:8370b3ea37].. besides those 2 things... super cool game. btw any1 know where i can find that black saber crystal?No idea, im going back through the game with all my costumes and abilities and collecting all holocrons :D i love playing this game! :D. The black saber is from a holocron and so is one of the hidden outfits. Its a dark sith robe, all i know is that its found in the second lvl.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i also beat it. did it on hard (sith lord, if im right) and the last level at the begin was a bitch. took about 2 hours to pass it..[spoiler:74bfc0c397] i also think darth sidious is waaay overpowerd with his stupid lightning stunning you so you can do shit[/spoiler:74bfc0c397].. besides those 2 things... super cool game. btw any1 know where i can find that black saber crystal?No idea, im going back through the game with all my costumes and abilities and collecting all holocrons :D i love playing this game! :D. The black saber is from a holocron and so is one of the hidden outfits. Its a dark sith robe, all i know is that its found in the second lvl.found it already :D, the black saber is in the death star level . when you are going on those gravity lifts. go all the way up. and look around you, you'll spot it
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

the unlocked hardest difficulty is so hard
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

no kidding. i played this at teo's. was kinda cool.and yeah it's harder than evan at e3.the hardest one that is.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

no kidding. i played this at teo's. was kinda cool.and yeah it's harder than evan at e3.the hardest one that is.lol so true.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i beat the first 3 bossesshak ti was so much easier than that stupid midget
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i beat the first 3 bossesshak ti was so much easier than that stupid midgetthe freakin tentacles every time. haha but yeah if you stick to the right. dude...oh man, starkiller is pretty cool. what a guy, in the words of cam ladge
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Starkiller is cool guy, eh kills stars and doesnt afraid of anything.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.