QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Lewks like a renter to me.
[banner]
[/banner]
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

It can be, but it has awesome replay value IMO.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

This game is shit. So is MGS4.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Vader stage is horribly boring, rest is awesome. Like God of War with force powers
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

This game is shit. So is MGS4.Get outta here! :)
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i got it this day. a day before it comes out here in dutchland:Pi started playing on hardest possible and i have to say it is an awesome game.. i don't know but is it just me or do you level up real fast. and is this going to get slower with each level? because im still on the first lever ( the one after vader ) and i already lvl'd up like 5 or 6 times...and do any of you know how to unlock those other powers? any1 else find these elite rebels annoying? the one with these mini gun blasters... overall this is a cool game indeed.i have the xbox version btw
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Guesswho dies... pun intended[spoiler:0c50f241c3] Obi Wan dies LOLLLLLLLLLLLL, you'd get it if you played[/spoiler:0c50f241c3]
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Bought it for PS3, at work and I don't have time to play yet but I will! 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i got it this day. a day before it comes out here in dutchland:Pi started playing on hardest possible and i have to say it is an awesome game.. i don't know but is it just me or do you level up real fast. and is this going to get slower with each level? because im still on the first lever ( the one after vader ) and i already lvl'd up like 5 or 6 times...and do any of you know how to unlock those other powers? any1 else find these elite rebels annoying? the one with these mini gun blasters... overall this is a cool game indeed.i have the xbox version btwYes the elite guy are annoying, the other force power get unlocked as you play through the game, yes vader's lvl is boring, and i have no idea how u are lvling so fast lol.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i got it this day. a day before it comes out here in dutchland:Pi started playing on hardest possible and i have to say it is an awesome game.. i don't know but is it just me or do you level up real fast. and is this going to get slower with each level? because im still on the first lever ( the one after vader ) and i already lvl'd up like 5 or 6 times...and do any of you know how to unlock those other powers? any1 else find these elite rebels annoying? the one with these mini gun blasters... overall this is a cool game indeed.i have the xbox version btwYes the elite guy are annoying, the other force power get unlocked as you play through the game, yes vader's lvl is boring, and i have no idea how u are lvling so fast lol.well i just find all holocrons and doing insane combos... like force grip throw it to some other guy with lightning and push them awayyou get massive exp from it..
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch