The Force Unleashed

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
VII

Post by VII »

game is frustrating at times glad i didnt buy it
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

That game was not at all worth the purchase.
[banner]
[/banner]
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

That game was not at all worth the purchase.You arent either.
~Pwner of Cypher
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

That game was not at all worth the purchase.You arent either.xD, tho level 1 on death star sure was a bitch on sith
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

That game was not at all worth the purchase.I completed it in about 2-4 hours of play, only got the thing yesterday. Taking that it back tomorrow, should have been a rental.Good, but short.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i think i got a hernia beating it on the hardest setting.
~Pwner of Cypher
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i think i got a hernia beating it on the hardest setting.the first part on death star :shock: i spend like 2 hours fighting those stupid troopers and atst's. and still i died. then i was like: fuck it. and i immediately opened those shafts when the screen loaded... that was the worst part in the whole game imo
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i think i got a hernia beating it on the hardest setting.the first part on death star :shock: i spend like 2 hours fighting those stupid troopers and atst's. and still i died. then i was like: fuck it. and i immediately opened those shafts when the screen loaded... that was the worst part in the whole game imoyeah i had to do the same thing, it was just too much at one time. Also I found out it was actually Quid who gave me the hernia :(
~Pwner of Cypher
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

k i did the whole game on the hardest setting (the one you have to unlock) and serious i've tried to do death star (first part again) to just beat those guys, and after about 3,5 hours i managed to kill them all. take those stupid snipers first, go under the hangar thingy, just throw things at the atst. and kill the rest with a bit of luck. that part is the worst of the entire game imo...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Hell yea, i killed the atsts and some of the big ass troopers, the snipers, and the turrent guns. I still had some enemies roaming around but i said screw that and just lifted up the floor panel and moved on.